- Projects to do with your cordless drill
I am 7 years old. I am learning how to use my new drill. I bought a Black and Decker cordless drill for my birthday. Could you please tell me what some good projects are to start with? When I was 4 years old I met you when you were in Kelowna and I really liked meeting you. I also like watching you on T.V.
Your friend, Mike
Purchasing your first power tool, especially a drill gives you a number of projects that you could consider:
1. Making a crib board.
2. A birdhouse for wrens (average 20 holes per house).
3. The use of a multi hole saw.
4. Sanding discs for sanding curves.
5. Polishing pad for buffing waxes.
Your next power tool could be a sabre saw or palm sander. I will likely be in Kelowna sometime over the next few months at Don Folk GM. Drop by and say hello. Thanks for writing.
Itís just that easy.
Article courtesy of: Shell Busey
|- return to the list of I-Handyman.com -|
|December 9th, 2018|