- Removing unsightly oil stains from your driveway
I have some oil spots on my driveway from a visitorís car and would like to know the best way to remove them. My dad listens to you all the time and said you have a sure fire method for removing them. Can you help me out?
1. Use my Shell Buseyís Home Cleaning Formula (powder).
2. Wet the area of the oil spill.
3. Sprinkle on the formula powder and scrub with brush.
4. Mix 1lid of formula into 1 gallon of water and pour on top of scrubbed formula.
5. Soak enough terry towels in formula to dampen them.
6. Lay them over top of oil stained area.
7. Cover with poly plastic and leave for 3 Ė 4 hours.
8. Remove and rinse with clean water.
Donít do this project in direct hot sunlight.
Itís just that easy.
Article courtesy of: Shell Busey
|- return to the list of I-Handyman.com -|
|December 9th, 2018|