- Repairing damage to drywall
I have a cat, which has climbed the drywall to get to the window. How can I repair the damage to the paper?
1. Lightly sand with 220 grit sand paper.
2. Wash with my Shell Busey's Home Cleaning Formula (Medium Mix).
3. Apply primer paint (alkyd fast dry primer to entire wall area effected)
4. Apply lightweight spackle compound to damaged areas.
5. Sand lightly with 220 grit paper
6. Repaint with acrylic latex paint for your finish coat.
It's Just That Easy.
Article courtesy of: Shell Busey
|- return to the list of I-Handyman.com -|
|February 25th, 2020|