- Device for monitoring water leaks


Dear Shell,

Some time ago, you talked about a company called First Smart Sensor Corp. Do you still feel this is a viable product?

Thanks, Warren

Dear Warren,

Yes, This is a very good product giving you peace of mind at all times when it comes to water leaks. The device comes with sensors to be installed under toilets, hot water tanks, dishwashers, clothes washers etc. Basically, any areas where you have live water pressure. If and when there is a leak the sensors activate a shut off valve at the water entry location into your home. This is why this valve has been nicknamed the “Flood Stopper”. For more information please call 1-800-660-1522.

It's just that easy.

Article courtesy of: Shell Busey

- return to the list of I-Handyman.com -
July 15th, 2024