- Stains on my Counter Top
About 8 months ago you told a lady how to take stains out of her counter top. It had to do with lemon juice and saran wrap etc. I have soap stains on my bathroom counters in my restaurant and nothing I do seems to take them away. You are my last chance before I replace the counter tops. Help please!!
The formula I referred to includes Pink Solution (available from Earth Care Sales) and the juice of a lemon.
1. Wash your counter well using TSP (Tri Sodium Phosphate) and scrub it with a new Scotch Brite Pad. Rinse it well.
2. While it's still damp after rinsing, squeeze the juice of a lemon over stained area.
3. Apply Pink Solution full strength mixing it with the lemon juice.
4. Sprinkle white talcum powder over the complete mix and add water until it has a creamy consistency.
5. Lay Saran Wrap over the area and allow it to sit for 1 hour.
6. Wash the entire area clean with warm water and repeat if necessary.
Or, you might try a new product that should do the same job but faster and easier. It's called Mothers Choice and is also available from Earthcare Sales. You can call them at 1-800-565-9972 to mail order the product.
It's Just That Easy!
Article courtesy of: Shell Busey
|- return to the list of I-Handyman.com -|
|January 28th, 2022|